Specific marketing activities to sell your home begin the moment you sign the Listing Agreement. From Exterior and Interior Promotional photos to MAXIMUM Internet marketing, we are constantly using all the tools in the shed to sell your home.
Our proven internet savvy marketing plan is designed to expose your home to as many potential purchasers as possible and done correctly from the very first moment of exposure.
In order to get buyers in your door and receive top dollar, you need top exposure. Our proven marketing plans will provide you with that.
- An invaluable, simple to follow “Seller’s Guide” to give your home a distinct advantage
- ENHANCED Listing of your home on the Multiple Listing Service
- ENHANCED Web Page Internet exposure across the Web
- VIRTUAL TOUR all over the web!
- Featured Listing on Realtor.com
- E- flyers to potential purchasers
- Installation of a “For Sale” signage
- A Full color photo presentation custom property profile brochure
- Installation of a computerized recording lock box for ease in showing access
- National relocation exposure
- Renowned professional salesmanship used to gain your best offer
- Easy reach ability - Overtime Access to us for your convenience
- Status reports on your activity with analysis
- Verbal feedback provided from showings
- And MORE! "We're not telling all of our secrets:-)"
You may be assured that we’ll be working for you, continually, until your home is SOLD!
Marketing a home requires a specialized approach because each home is unique, the marketplace is always in flux, interest rates frequently change, and new buyers come to the market to search for homes each day.
In such a dynamic marketplace, you can get best sales results by working with US. WE will craft marketing plans tailored for your individual home, market conditions and buyers. We base our marketing efforts from extensive training, what has proven successful in previous transactions and ongoing research into industry best practices.
Much of an our work will be quiet and unseen - yet important. The telephone calls, the work with contacts, the follow-ups with open-house visitors, conversations with ad respondents, the Web postings and other outreach efforts are all part of the process required to sell homes.
Marketing Your Home on the Internet
The Internet is a vital marketing tool for home sellers and has two important roles in the real estate selling process.
First, it is a "place" to view real estate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all from the comfort of home or office. There are many real estate sites, including individual agent sites, real estate franchise and brokerage sites, and also industry sites.
Second, and equally as important, the Internet offers immediate communication via e-mail and instant messaging and gives us and the consumers more opportunities to keep in touch.
Marketing your home works best using a combination of marketing strategies, knowing the local market conditions and having contact with buyers and other agents.